Thursday, February 18, 2010

Leeann Warren 4X5 Open: Proposal

I'm running with two different ideas right now. The first being what I wanted to do with my still-life (fish skeletons) but I didn't have the time to execute. The second idea I have would be to continue with architecture. I've noticed that I'll find new areas or places of Sarasota that I've never discovered yet and I stumble upon really quaint houses. Looking at these unique houses makes me feel like I'm in a different place all together. If I pursue this idea I'd love to show that kind of feeling on film.

1 comment:

  1. Both ideas have merit.

    I like to know more about how you intend to photograph the fish bones... lighting, camera movements, background, etc.

    With the homes, I would look to find a theme beyond your affection for the buildings. With that given what defines a place the feels different than Sarasota? Keep in mind that you need to photograph these place at times of day that present the most appealing light for the subject.

    ReplyDelete